Skip to content

Research Agreements

Whether you are routing a clinical trial agreement, confidentiality agreement, research agreement, subaward agreement (receivable or payable), material transfer agreement, memorandum of understanding, or other types of sponsored project agreement, the Office of Grants and Research Agreements is here to assist you.

Last Published: Oct 4, 2016